- Species description
- Subspecies and races
- Regions of influence
- Regions by population
- Evolution ..
- Genetic compatibility with other species
- List of known compatible species
- Name etymology
- Belief system and Religion
- Political system
- Mestizo and species mixing
Subspecies and races
“His skin is whiter than any caucasian human… Almost pale… His hair is almost white with shadows of light cinnamon. His movements are incredibly fluid… as if he does not have joints nor bones…”
Elegant movements, fluid like jelly or watery.
Detailed description by body parts
- Hight: –
- Arms: –
- Skin: Soft, almost silky. “Gives in to touch, just like jelly, at most a centimeter.”
- Ears: –
- Nose: –
- Eyes: –
- Eyelids: upper and lower eyelids
- Tail: –
- Lips: Jelly-like, gelatinous
- Tongue: Smooth, slightly slippery.
- Native Language: Reafan
- Native Language speakers: Approx. 231 billion.
- Known dialects: –
- Other acquired languages:
- Gaian English (approx 98 billion fluent speakers),…
Regions of influence
- Home Planet: –
- Home Galaxy: –
Regions by population
Genetic compatibility with other species
Reaf are known to be quite broadly compatible with other mammal species. Outside of mammals, there is no known compatibility with them.
List of known compatible species
Plural of Reaf: Reaf
Belief system and Religion
Mestizo and species mixing
Love this SpaceHighway Encyclopedia entry and want more? For more infos, visit patreon.com/spacehighway