- Species description
- Subspecies and races
- Regions of influence
- Genetic compatibility with other species
- Name etymology
- Belief system and Religion
- Political system
Subspecies and races
As of 3024, standard Gaian date calculation, there are 139 known subspecies and races. ..
Detailed description by body parts
- Skin: Pale, mostly covered with a thin fur.
- Ears: Feline-like
- Nose: Similar to Gaian-humans with a feline touch.
- Eyes: Feline, quite big en relation to their face. Mostly in the same color as their hair and fur color.
- Tail: Feline-like covered in fur.
- Native Language: Feliiti
- Native Language speakers: Approx. 186 billion.
- Known dialects: 147
- Other acquired languages: Gaian English (approx 63 billion fluent speakers),…
Regions of influence
- Home Planet:
- Home Galaxy:
Regions by population
Recent studies have found that the Felii people have evolved from a feline-like primitive mammal, similar to the Gaian humans have evolved from the primitive apes.
Genetic compatibility with other species
Felii are known to be quite broadly compatible with other mammal species. Outside of mammals, there is no known compatibility with them. ..
List of known compatible species
The origin of the name Felii is still studied. Many different sources are only based on myths.
The plural is Felii but nowadays, under influence from other languages from species, the plural Feliis is becoming a standard practice. ..
Belief system and Religion
The Felii Empire is a democratic empire with the emperor as the head of state.
Most political decisions are taken between the Higher and the Lower House. ..
Mestizo and species mixing
Although there are no laws against miscegenation and interbreeding, mestizos are not too welcome in some places inside the Felii Empire.
Love this SpaceHighway Encyclopedia entry and want more? For more infos, visit patreon.com/spacehighway